I like the photos you have taken it looks really professional especially with the editing.You've also used other models other than the cover star which is good. The headlines and texts are easy to read - I suggest you make the main cover line bolder or bigger so the audience knows that it is the main story. I like your contents page - It looks like a real magazine contents. Your image for the DPS looks good. Are you going to add images next to the Q&A? I think it will be a good idea. Also i think it would be better if the questions were in bold rather than the answers
I like the photography, and the use of more than one model. You could, however, use a few more pictures of the mother models. I also like the colour scheme, but, in a way, it seems quite bland.
I like the photograhy you used for this magazine, it is very clear, looks modern & professional and the quality of the shots are brilliant. The images look very creative and well-thought. However, you could have used more than one model for your magazine. The size of your DPS article looks abit small. You could have added more colour to the whole magazine. You could have also added more cover lines for your front page.
The photgraphy and structure is good and colour scheme is attractive. But you need to use more than one model. But everything else is great. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the photos you have taken it looks really professional especially with the editing.You've also used other models other than the cover star which is good. The headlines and texts are easy to read - I suggest you make the main cover line bolder or bigger so the audience knows that it is the main story.
ReplyDeleteI like your contents page - It looks like a real magazine contents.
Your image for the DPS looks good. Are you going to add images next to the Q&A? I think it will be a good idea. Also i think it would be better if the questions were in bold rather than the answers
I like the photography, and the use of more than one model. You could, however, use a few more pictures of the mother models. I also like the colour scheme, but, in a way, it seems quite bland.
ReplyDeleteI like the photograhy you used for this magazine, it is very clear, looks modern & professional and the quality of the shots are brilliant. The images look very creative and well-thought. However, you could have used more than one model for your magazine. The size of your DPS article looks abit small. You could have added more colour to the whole magazine. You could have also added more cover lines for your front page.
ReplyDelete