1) Describe your target audience, what age, gender social class people are you targetting? what are their lifestyles, hobbies and music they are into like?
I'd say your magazine is targeted at young adults. possibly between the ages of 16 and about 24. considering there's tickets up for grabs to win, I'd say it's targeted at people of a middle class. i'd say. they'd be into different music, not the usual RnB considering the magazine is mainly centred around an 'acoustic' cover, which you don't see a lot in other magazines. so i'd say, quite a unique taste in music.
The target audience would be young people, aged 16-26, who listen to popular music. The magazine seems more female orientated, because of the use of a female cover model, however the colour scheme would, stereotypically, appeal to males.
I'd say your magazine is targeted at young adults. possibly between the ages of 16 and about 24. considering there's tickets up for grabs to win, I'd say it's targeted at people of a middle class. i'd say. they'd be into different music, not the usual RnB considering the magazine is mainly centred around an 'acoustic' cover, which you don't see a lot in other magazines. so i'd say, quite a unique taste in music.
ReplyDeleteThe target audience would be young people, aged 16-26, who listen to popular music. The magazine seems more female orientated, because of the use of a female cover model, however the colour scheme would, stereotypically, appeal to males.
ReplyDelete